Whenever a new firmware update is available for your blender, a red dot will appear on your sidebar menu. Using the sidebar menu you can navigate to the settings screen.
Here you will find notifications about new firmware and a short description of all updates available. The update may include new functionalities, bug fixes, or adjustments that will make your millo even smarter.
Updating your firmware
- Before installing new firmware, make sure that the battery level is higher than 50% or that the charger is plugged in.
- Click on “Update firmware”. The indicators on the screen will clearly display the update’s progress
- DO NOT interrupt the process on the App
- DO NOT use the blender while the firmware is being updated
- Keep your phone next to the blender until the update is complete
After the process has been completed, your blender will restart (all of the control panel lights will flash) and you will see a confirmation message.
❗In case the update included certain Bluetooth settings it might not work for a moment right after the update is complete. Please wait for a couple of minutes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.