There are two ways to check your blender’s battery status:
- In the mobile application;
- On your blender (without App).
If you are using millo mobile App, then the blender’s battery level is always visible in the top right corner of the screen, when the mobile app is connected to the blender (millo blender should be turned on).
This battery icon with percentage will be in green, when blender is charging at this moment & black if it is not charging.
If you use millo blender without App, then to know battery charge level - press the power button once at the bottom of the blender base when the device is not in use (but blender should be turned on). The base’s LED indicators will then show you how much power is approximately left. Bright lights show the existing battery level, while blurred lights indicate the total battery capacity.
We have 17 LED lights for 100% battery charge. So it means 1 light is for approx 6% of charge.
Few examples to understand better the bright lights meaning
1) This is 7 bright lights, so means about 40% battery charge:
2) This is 11 bright lights visible, so means about 66% battery charge:
3) This is all 17 bright lights visible, so means battery charged 100%:
4) When the battery is running low, the blender’s manual controls will stop working. Only one bright light will be displayed when you touch the controls:
The app will indicate clearly when the battery is low:
In such case you have to charge blender till minimum 3 lights would be visible (±20% battery charge).
It would take 15-20 min to charge with millo charger included.